Backyard Surprises

Our new location has delivered more surprises, this time to our backyard. While eating dinner last night, the wild walked through our back yard. Two deer decided to make a visit on the way to their dinner?

I yelled, “Alexis, COME HERE!” But I think I frightened her a little because she gave me quite the look… but then was very excited to see the deer.

IMG_4771

The next morning, I heard a whirring noise outside. It was odd but I thought maybe it was our contractor picking up the tractor. Then it kept going and going and going. So I walked over to the sliding glass door and saw this:

IMG_4772

I once again yelled, “Alexis, COME HERE!” and she gave me the same terrified ‘what did I do’ look. I swooped her up and carried her to the window to show her the beautiful balloon. With her cereal in hand, I plopped her on the table outside and let her watch the balloon come down. Her main concern, though, was that Noah couldn’t see it. So I brought him out in his car seat so he could watch too.

IMG_4775

Later that night, it was wrestle mania in the living room. Alexis decided, for some reason, she needed to tackle Noah. Again, I’m guessing this is just the beginning to a lifetime of horsing around!

IMG_4782 IMG_4784

Comments