So, we’ve officially begun potty training Alexis. The only sign she’s really shown though that she’s ready is that she can wake from a nap and overnight still dry. But we figured she should be old enough to understand so we did a test weekend. I filled her full of juice and put her in underwear and while she did have some accidents in the beginning, she did go in the potty too. I was lucky enough though, that all the accidents were anywhere but the carpet. Let’s just hope things keep going well! (She’s going to kill me for putting this photo on, I know!)
Later that night, I was going through too-small baby clothes organizing them for a consignment sale and Alexis found her infant baby jacket. She insisted that she wear it… and she did.
Meanwhile, Noah cruised around naked with socks in his mouth. He too insisted, I swear! Goofballs!
Comments