A Vikings Victory? Um, No.

To rally the Vikings, the family came over in their Vikings gear and we all watched the team play the Packers. (Okay, I didn’t watch a single play.  Not a football fan.  I watch the Superbowl for the commercials.)

IMG_5344It was actually an odd afternoon for the kids.  We ran errands and had stopped to pick up some fresh pumpkins to carve when Alexis passed out in the car.  She was so out of it, when we got home (around 7:30 p.m.), she didn’t want to wake up.  We put her in her bed and she was out for the count.  She didn’t even wake up with all the commotion downstairs.  But Noah was roarin’ and ready to go… playing with the pumpkins!

 IMG_5329 IMG_5335

IMG_5337

The big green thing is a squash my dad & Maria brought from their garden.  We decided a samurai sword is just about the only way to cut it in half.  Actually, I have a plan, but baking it, I have a feeling, is going to take some time.  Then I think I’ll freeze some for the kids for later this winter.

IMG_5347

Oh, by the way, the Vikings lost 28-24.  But Noah and I still had fun!

Comments