Happy New Year [Christmas With The Fam]

IMG_0373

Aww! Pop in a Disney movie on New Year’s Eve and this is what cousins do, apparently.  I fondly remember time spent chillin’ with my cousins watching movies when I was younger.  Jeff, Sabrina and I loved hanging out at Busha and Dzia Dzia’s house. 

I invited everyone over to our house for Christmas (which we celebrate on the Sunday after Christmas, giving everyone the opportunity to visit family in the Cities or in-law families.  It’s worked rather well.)

So, we filled up on food and sat down to open presents.  Noah loved the tool set he got from Great Busha & Dzia Dzia and Alexis loved the doll they got her.

 IMG_0386 IMG_0387 IMG_0392 IMG_0393

We got Tristsan an electronic Rubix Cube game and some Legos.

IMG_0403

IMG_0413 IMG_0425 IMG_0427 IMG_0432 IMG_0446 IMG_0448IMG_0451 IMG_0453

Uncle Brent spent New Year’s Day with our dad in the Cities… that extended family spends Christmas together on the 1st.  So, Brent came and visited for dinner that following week to open his presents and bring presents to the kids from Grandpa K. & Maria.  First, the kids had to get some rough housing in with him.

IMG_0463IMG_0460

Alexis also had to show him how Noah’s tool set works (it’s become the center of many arguments since it was opened, it’s that popular!).  And Dad showed Noah how his tablet worked, my two favorite guys! Too cute!

IMG_0459

Comments