We took a quick trip to the Cities to spend Easter with Busha & Dzia Dzia since Laura and Chris were going to visit too with Baby Claire. I got some precious little shots of Claire with her great grandparents. I love the fact that our kids get to spend time with them. I had one great grandmother who I got to know before she died when I was in middle school. The time we had with her gave me some of my favorite childhood memories. Alexis and Noah are blessed to have so many that they get to spend time with.
Great Busha & her two great granddaughters
Great Dzia Dzia has always loved to tease and Alexis does a great job playing along.
“I have your bear!”
I love getting candid photos of the boys. They can look so calm and peaceful. Pretty sure he was jumping off the walls just minutes before I took it though.
Comments