Miscellaneous Monkey Shots

One of these days I have to teach myself how to knit so I can make these:

IMG_4085We affectionately call them “Busha Slippers!” and owning a pair is an honor!  That’s because my grandmother, Busha, knits them for us.  It started as a slipper to wear at her house and then she started giving them as gifts at Christmas.  Now we can’t get enough of them.  I bet I have six pairs or so in a wide variety of colors.  She made a couple pairs for Alexis – I still need to ask her for a pair for Noah.   When we bring friends to stay at her house when in town for conferences or events, they likely go home as part of the “Busha Slipper Club.”  When she was trying to reduce her button collection, she put some on the slippers, which we considered the Plus Model.  SO CUTE!  Love ya Busha!

IMG_4101I got the kids to show off some of the carrots from the garden.  They got pretty big!  I don’t know if I was supposed to let them get that big or not, but they tasted great all the same.  I pulled them all and stayed stocked on carrots for some time, which I love to add to summer dishes or bake in the over with some onions and potatoes.  YUM!

IMG_9408 And one Saturday morning, the kids decided to have a stuffed animal party in the living room while watching cartoons.  I don’t know how many trips it took but they ended up with nearly every stuffed animal in the living room!

IMG_4126

Comments